Three Brothers BakeryHouston institution captures fresh buzz in the news cycle.
Three Brothers Bakery is a fifth-generation business with three locations in Houston and an online store that ships nationally. A Houston staple since 1949, the bakery is best known for its award-winning pecan pie, challah, rye bread, gingerbread men, and cupcakes.
The company desired a fresh idea that could drive immediate in-store sales during a slow sales month while staying true to its voice. Integrate sought to capitalize on the hype around the 2016 presidential election, but the real test was cutting through the noise of the political news cycle.
Icons for Public Relations,Social Media
- Encouraged customer participation via Vote by Cookie Poll
- Crafted targeted social media and public relations strategy
- Engaged with local media to drive campaign awareness
- 4.7 million+ media impressions with Election Day Cookie Poll
- 260% YOY follower increase across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- $16 K+ increase in sales
- 2016 Election Day Cookie Poll
- Public Relations Society of America Houston
- Chapter: 2017 Silver Excalibur Award Creative or Unconventional Tactics
- American Marketing Association Houston Chapter: 2017 Crystal Award Finalist Social Media Campaign Business to Consumer