A film and arts festival celebrating people with disabilities
ReelAbilities: Houston Film & Arts Festival is a FREE city-wide film and arts festival dedicated to presenting films, art exhibitions, performances, and speakers that celebrate the lives, stories, and talents of people with disabilities and enrich Houston's culture, diversity, and inclusion efforts.
The organizers sought across-the-board increases for the entire event – from attendance and participants to the public relations and social media efforts used to bring new attention to the festival. But more than anything, they wanted to improve how they communicated with their active and committed fanbase through e-mail marketing.
Integrate Agency overhauled their old e-mail efforts by developing a completely new e-mail program that included drip campaigns and brand-new design templates. With a goal of featuring a more personalized customer experience, the e-mail team implemented the following enhancements and improvements:
- Content – Strengthened copy to emphasize the essentials and drive people to buy tickets to the event.
- Visuals – Included eye-catching and engaging images that encouraged scrolling and clicking.
- Layout – Refreshed formatting and displays in accordance with contemporary design trends and conversion best practices.
Thanks to open communication and clear presentation of the recommended tactics, the new e-mail template proved to be a smashing success. Thanks to the impressive improvements below, ReelAbilities experienced its first-ever sellout of every single event of the festival.
- 71% Increase in Open Rate.
- 467% Increase in Clickthrough Rate.