MALKA family-run business in operation since 2014, MALK Organics creates delicious, premium, and nutritious alternatives to traditional milk.
Since its inception in 2014, MALK Organics has created premium milk alternatives that set a new standard for nut milk. With an emphasis on simple ingredients, MALK uses more than one cup of sprouted and organic nuts in each bottle of its plant-based drink.
The company wanted to educate customers in key target markets on how nut milk should taste, as opposed to that of its competitors and market stereotypes of the taste. MALK Organics also sought to expand its national distribution and achieve a leadership role in the fresh food movement.
We operated from a three-pronged approach that focused primarily upon developing connections with relevant institutions and outlets who could introduce MALK to their audiences. Our strategy came to life using the following methods:
- Built media tour with custom pitches to national publications
- Developed relationship with media influencers in key West Coast markets
- Created partnership with Whole Foods with educational materials
MALK Organics was really impressed with the results Integrate achieved, especially in regard to the level of outlets interested in the brand’s message. Thanks to our efforts in teaming with like-minded media partners, MALK connected with:
- 1,000,000+ users/day with content on Food Network’s Snapchat Discover feed
- 700K+ visitors with coverage in Well+Good Magazine
- 3,541,686 media impressions in West Coast markets, including:
- Shape Magazine (1,600,000+ unique visitors and 7,500,000+ circulation); and
- Veg News (100K+ unique visitors and 240K+ circulation)
- 30+ families at 2 Whole Foods workshops