iFLY Indoor SkydivingThe creators of modern indoor skydiving, iFLY makes the dream of flight a reality by giving you “wings” in a safe and reliable environment.
Since creating modern indoor skydiving in 1998, FLY has made the dream of flight a reality for more than 7,000,000 people in a dozen countries under the brand names iFLY, SkyVenture, and Airkix.
iFLY sought to increase year-over-year summer traffic at its Austin location and extend that growth into the winter months. The company aspired to increase overall brand awareness and build partnerships with top Austin-area institutions.
With iFLY, the challenge was positioning indoor skydiving as more than a quirky activity you did in the summer. We wanted to connect the company with a range of potentially interested parties across the greater Austin area who would love to partake of iFLY throughout the year. This included:
- Creating a community outreach campaign
- Developing a partnership with the Make-A-Wish® Foundation
- Curating an event for media outlets, social media influencers, and bloggers
Lo and behold, we exceeded even our internal expectations for how high iFLY could soar with our outreach strategy. By focusing on both relevant media outlets and actual customers, Integrate generated the following numbers:
- 7,500,000+ media impressions with “Helping Make Wishes Fly” promotion, including coverage on Fox 7’s “Good Day Austin”
- $7,000 raised for Make-A-Wish® Foundation
- 13 guerilla events
- 20 media placements in local and national media outlets
- 1,400,000+ media & social impressions for social media influencer event
- Articles in Austin American Statesmen, Texas Hill Country Magazine, and Austin Chronicle