Alamo Drafthouse CinemaThe best film, food and drink, all in one seat.
Developed by movie lovers for movie lovers, Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas has provided the highest caliber in movie experiences possible since 1997. Although Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas celebrates films from many different generations through in-theater experiences designed to allow fans to revel in their favorite cinematic moments, they are also a theater made up of true cinematic experts.
In order to communicate Alamo’s presence in Houston and passion for the local community and to subsequently, drive traffic to its two Houston-area locations, Integrate developed a campaign surrounding the 88th Academy Awards, positioning the brand as industry leaders in the local community.
- Pitched Robert Saucedo, Alamo Drafthouse Cinema’s Programming Director, as an expert on film by commenting on what movies should win at the 2016 Oscars and why
- Delivered replica Oscar statues for 22 of Alamo’s “favorite” members of the media, personalized with their names and an award title reflective of their personality in the community
- Worked in tandem with the Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas’ internal social media team to engage with media
- 13 pieces of coverage across TV, radio and social media
- 7% increase in revenue across January and February, compared to the previous year
- Used 10% of the given budget, saving Alamo $4,500
- 1 million+ media impressions
- Public Relations Society of America Houston Chapter: 2017 Bronze Excalibur Award Community Relations Campaign – Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas Houston Oscars Campaign
- American Marketing Association Houston Chapter: 2017 Crystal Award Finalist PR Campaign Single Market – Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas Houston Oscars Campaign