Connecting Your Story to Develop the Essential Coverage You Need
At Integrate, we value our media relationships and spend countless hours with journalists to cultivate and maintain these solid relations. Our public relations experts are constantly in touch with influential members of the media – whether it’s national, regional, local, traditional, and/or online in scope – and they often reach out when working on relevant pieces. Whether it’s dressing up as a lime to deliver press releases or getting pied in the face on live television, our team is constantly developing new ways to create strategic buzz about our clients where it counts.
We are also available to conduct media trainings for our clients, coordinate and facilitate interviews, and launch projects, all because we believe in going above and beyond so every client receives optimal coverage in the right locations.
Our Team Will:
- Create press releases, as appropriate
- Develop highly personalized media pitches around newsworthy topics
- React to timely local and national stories
- Coordinate site tours and media interviews
- Schedule social and business meetings with reporters
- Deliver creative “media drops” to garner positive attention
- Develop concise talking points
- Draft editorial pieces
- Create press kits
- Offer extensive, on-site media training and interview preparation