Integrate is looking for a Social Media Marketer in either our Houston or Austin office to lead the team in delivering social media excellence for clients. We are looking for a creative team-player with strong writing and communication skills who likes to push the boundaries and stay on-top of the industry and current trends.
The Social Media Marketer will be responsible for:
- Developing, overseeing and managing paid social media campaigns
- Creating content for clients including, but not limited to, editorial calendars, weekly posts, video scripts and integrated marketing campaigns
- Daily engagement across all social media platforms
- Collaborating and brainstorming with team on campaigns to achieve clients’ goals
- Becoming an expert in clients’ industries and brands and proactively finding opportunities for clients through social media channels
- Keeping up with industry trends and emerging platforms/tools
The ideal candidate has:
- Expertise in strategy and tactics for direct sales and brand engagement across all social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, Snapchat and TikTok
- Experience in budget and campaign management across various platforms
- Experience in measuring success of campaigns with metrics tracking and analytics, through both native platforms and external tools (Sprout Social, Google Analytics, etc.)
- An “eat, sleep, breathe” passion for social media and creative marketing
Applicants must have at least two years’ professional social media experience, preferably in an agency setting.
If you’re our next social media rock star, we want to hear from you! Interested applicants should email resume, cover letter and samples of your social media work to email@example.com.