Integrate is looking for a hungry, dynamic, and motivated Business Development Manager to join our team in Houston. This position will report to our VP of Business Development and lead new business outreach in the Greater Houston area.
In addition to meeting and exceeding sales goals, the Business Development Manager position will be responsible for:
- Meeting with potential clients to determine their needs and working closely with department heads on building proposals and marketing strategies for prospective clients
- Creating and maintaining sales funnel for prospects and inbound leads
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and prospects
- Researching and identifying targets for new business opportunities, including analyzing sales processes and markets
- Staying up to date with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new services
- Collecting, preparing, and analyzing data for sales reports and client repots, as needed
- Maintaining monthly expense reports
- Attending workshops and networking events to continue learning and expanding network
The ideal candidate has:
- 2-3 years’ experience in business development or a sales role
- Familiarity with marketing and communications industry and trends
- Thorough understanding of and professional work experience in the Greater Houston market
Salary: $40,000-$50,000/year plus commissions
Interested candidates should email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.