Integrate is hiring for an Account Analyst: an organized, ambitious professional who is eager to learn the ropes of client management and all facets of marketing. If you work best under pressure, are motivated by reaching client and team goals, and value teamwork and collaboration, we want to hear from you!
This position will report to our VP of Client Services and will work directly with the agency’s Account Directors, managing integrated marketing accounts with services such as public relations, social media, online and offline marketing, website and branding projects, and more.
The Account Analyst position will be responsible for:
- Assisting teams with developing and building client strategies, presentations, recaps and reporting
- Managing deadlines with internal team members
- Participating in internal and external client calls and meetings and distributing notes/action items
- Working closely with project manager on internal tasks and deadlines associated with web and digital projects
- Owning and maintaining internal client folders
- Supporting teams on administrative tasks
Applicants with one-two years’ experience or recent college graduates with business or economics degrees and extensive internship experience are encouraged to apply. Candidates with agency experience are preferred. This position is available in Houston or Austin.
If this sounds up your alley, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.