Careers at Integrate
Front-End Designer and Developer
Integrate is looking for a Front-End Developer and Designer who is able to translate our company and customer needs into visually appealing and engaging websites and applications. We are looking for someone who is motivated and eager to combine the art of design with the art of programming and help us take our content to the next level.
The Front-End Developer and Designer position will be responsible for:
- Conveying our company and customer needs into visually appealing and engaging web applications
- Developing new user-facing features
- Creating user-friendly web pages by using markup languages like HTML
- Designing mobile-based features for responsive websites
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
Additionally, this position will have the opportunity to actively contribute to the overall strategy growth and direction of our company.
If you’re ready to join our team, send your resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is available in Houston.
Public Relations Account Executive
Integrate is looking for a public relations account executive to join a booming team of professionals. We are looking for someone who can think creatively, juggle multiple tasks, be crazy organized, communicate with clients and media through great communication skills and be flexible with the insanity that often pops up in agency life.
The PR position will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining media lists
- Writing media pitches, press releases, media alerts, talking points, award submissions, recaps and all interview prep documents
- Media outreach/pitching (must be extremely comfortable on the phone!)
- Media relationship development and management
- Handling media drops
- Monitor and capture all news clippings
- Research and partner outreach/management
- Keeping up with industry trends and following industry blogs
- Brainstorming, collaborating and participating in client and company activities
- Coordinate details of event with various vendors and partners and assist with events on-site
- Client communication, coordination, training and relationship development
- Coordinate with social media team member on all media outreach and campaigns
And if you can actually have fun while managing all of this, bonus points! You’ll fit right in!
Applicants MUST have agency experience and at least 2 years of work experience.
If this sounds up your alley, we encourage you to send in your resume, cover letter and writing/media coverage samples to email@example.com.
Graphic Design Intern
Integrate is looking for a graphic design intern to join our Houston team for the summer. This internship opportunity is a paid internship in our Houston office and has a commitment of a minimum of 25 hours/week.
Interns at Integrate can expect to learn the interesting “integration” of PR, social media and digital marketing from the pros! The chosen candidate will gain practical experience in designing graphics for different mediums in a wide array of industries. As our only graphic design intern, this position will have the opportunity to work across all client accounts with multiple members of the Integrate team, while directly reporting to the agency’s Director of Creative Services.
Experience and Qualifications
Must have design experience and understanding of the marketing, social media and public relations industry. Only those candidates with previous internship experience will be considered.
We are looking for someone with graphic design experience, ranging from social media graphics to infographics to web design, preferably in an agency, with knowledge of the Adobe Suite and video/editing experience. The ideal intern is a creative thinking, able to juggle multiple projects at once and able to prioritize tasks.
It is required that you bring your own computer, have access to Adobe Suite and have reliable transportation to the office. If interested, please submit your resume, cover letter and samples of your design work or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PR/Social Media Intern
Integrate is looking for a PR and social media intern(s) for the fall based in either our Houston or Austin office. This internship opportunity has a commitment of a minimum of 20 hours/week.
Interns at Integrate can expect to learn the interesting “integration” of PR, social media and marketing from the pros! The chosen candidate will gain practical experience in strategic social media, blog writing, online research, press release writing, developing media contacts, media outreach, and more. Integrate interns are responsible for monitoring the news and social media networks, finding and communicating with client influencers, seeking opportunities for client partnerships, and managing longer-term corporate projects.
Intern candidates must have writing and interpersonal skills as well as some experience in social media or public relations. Only those with previous internship experience will be considered.
We are looking for a dependable, self-starter with a positive and professional attitude that is able to multitask as you will be working across multiple clients and team members. Candidate must have familiarity with social media platforms and a passion for the media industry.
It is required that Integrate interns bring your own computer and have reliable transportation to the office. If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com!