Careers At Integrate
Senior Graphic and Interactive Designer
Integrate is looking for an experienced senior graphic and interactive designer to join our team. The right individual will be able to interpret and translate client and team vision into visual assets and collateral while working with different teams across various industries and competing timelines.
The senior graphic and interactive designer will be responsible for:
- Conveying our company and customer needs into visually appealing creative, while adhering to multiple brand guidelines across varying industries and target audiences
- Designing print collateral, marketing materials, brand guidebooks and logos, online advertising media and more
- Designing, developing and editing motion graphics, video and interactive media
- Collaborating with web developers and designers to create functional user experience mock-ups
- Collaborating with new business and client services teams to develop visually impactful strategic documents
- Staying abreast of industry changes and trends and proactively making strategic recommendations for company and clients
- Design principles, such as: typography and color theory
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
- Ability to communicate to internal and external stakeholders
- Expert time-management and prioritization skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in-tandem with peers and change direction based on feedback from clients
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent certification and five years of relevant work experience, or nine years of relevant work experiences. Applicants with web design experience and understanding of HTML, CSS and content management systems are preferred.
If you’re ready to join our team, send your resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is available in Houston.
Integrate is hiring for a Data Analyst! The ideal candidate has an absolute love for data and excels in problem-solving and analyzing data. We are looking for a driven and motivated self-starter who enthusiastically takes on challenges.
The Data Analyst position will be responsible for:
- Reporting and analyzing data insights for clients in an array of industries relating to energy, real estate and more
- Generating data visualization via pivot tables and other graphical forms to summarize data points and metrics within reports
- Translating performance media and metrics into coherent, digestible reports for client ad campaigns
- Assisting with creation of client deliverables and performance decks
- Understanding advertising trends within a single project and across multiple projects to help guide media buying strategy
- Articulating data into actionable insights and client “story” deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2-3 years of experience as a data analyst or comparable position
- Familiarity with Google/Bing ads and Paid Social tactics via Facebook and Instagram
- Familiarity with concepts such as LTV, ROI and CPA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Data Studio, Google Docs and Google Sheets
Preference will be shown to candidates who have experience with Tableau, Python, SQL and/or ETL Services.
If this sounds up your alley, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Integrate is hiring for an Account Coordinator: an organized, motivated professional who is eager to learn the ropes of client management and all facets of marketing. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are motivated by reaching client and team goals, and value teamwork and collaboration, we need to talk!
This position will report to our Head of Client Services and will work directly with the agency’s Account Directors, managing integrated marketing accounts with services such as public relations, social media, online and offline marketing, events, website and branding projects, and more.
The Account Coordinator position will be responsible for:
- Assisting teams with presentations and developing client strategies
- Leading client reporting
- Managing deadlines with internal team members
- Participating in day-to-day client communication
- Supporting teams on administrative tasks
Applicants with one to two years’ experience or recent college graduates with extensive internship experience are encouraged to apply. Candidates with agency experience are preferred.
Interested applicants should email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This positions is available in Austin.
If you have a way with words and enjoy transforming clients’ ideas into strategic, purposeful content that aligns with SEO best practices, drop us a note! Integrate is hiring for a creative content writer with a diverse and broad range of writing capabilities to join our team in Houston or Austin.
The Content Writer position will be responsible for:
- Writing and editing content, not just for the reader but for search engines, with content including, but not limited to: website copy, blog posts, case studies, email content, press releases, video scripts, content wireframes and more!
- Understanding of topic and keyword research
- Incorporating SEO best practices into content
- Analyzing, adjusting and optimizing content and web copy
- Developing content calendars that align to overall strategy and goals
- Defining client voice and persona
- Working closely with digital, PR and social media client teams to ensure content, theme and voice are on-brand
It is required that this position has knowledge of SEO and how it impacts content marketing.
- Basic HTML skills
- Knowledge of analytic tools, specifically Google Analytics
Only those candidates with previous professional content writing experience will be considered. Candidates should email resume, cover letter and work samples to email@example.com.
Front-End Web Designer and Developer
Integrate is looking for a creative and experienced front-end web designer and developer. The right individual will be able to design a compelling and original website; build a website using a content management system; design a logo or flyer; and more. This is a position where a designer can own a project from end-to-end with a singular vision. If you are someone who is motivated and eager to combine the art of design with the art of programming, join us take our content to the next level.
The Front-End Designer and Developer will be responsible for:
- Conveying our company and customer needs into visually appealing and engaging websites.
- Designing mobile-first responsive websites
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing websites for maximum speed and scalability
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science and four years’ work experience, or eight years of equivalent work experience.
Applicants must also have a proficient understanding of:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Content management systems, including WordPress and others.
Applicants must have a basic understanding of:
- Version control systems, such as GIT
- Web development environments
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
This position is available in our Houston office.
If you’re ready to join our team, send your resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.