Careers At Integrate
If you have a way with words and enjoy transforming clients’ ideas into strategic, purposeful content that aligns with SEO best practices, drop us a note! Integrate is hiring for a creative content writer with a diverse and broad range of writing capabilities to join our team in Houston or Austin.
The Content Writer position will be responsible for:
- Writing and editing content, not just for the reader but for search engines, with content including, but not limited to: website copy, blog posts, case studies, email content, press releases, video scripts, content wireframes and more!
- Understanding of topic and keyword research
- Incorporating SEO best practices into content
- Analyzing, adjusting and optimizing content and web copy
- Developing content calendars that align to overall strategy and goals
- Defining client voice and persona
- Working closely with digital, PR and social media client teams to ensure content, theme and voice are on-brand
It is required that this position has knowledge of SEO and how it impacts content marketing.
- Basic HTML skills
- Knowledge of analytic tools, specifically Google Analytics
Only those candidates with previous professional content writing experience will be considered. Candidates should email resume, cover letter and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Front-End Web Designer and Developer
Integrate is looking for a creative and experienced front-end web designer and developer. The right individual will be able to design a compelling and original website; build a website using a content management system; design a logo or flyer; and more. This is a position where a designer can own a project from end-to-end with a singular vision. If you are someone who is motivated and eager to combine the art of design with the art of programming, join us take our content to the next level.
The Front-End Designer and Developer will be responsible for:
- Conveying our company and customer needs into visually appealing and engaging websites.
- Designing mobile-first responsive websites
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing websites for maximum speed and scalability
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science and four years’ work experience, or eight years of equivalent work experience.
Applicants must also have a proficient understanding of:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Content management systems, including WordPress and others.
Applicants must have a basic understanding of:
- Version control systems, such as GIT
- Web development environments
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
This position is available in our Houston office.
If you’re ready to join our team, send your resume, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com.
Integrate is looking for a public relations intern and a social media intern to join our team for the spring. Each internship opportunity is a paid internship and has a commitment of a minimum of 25 hours/week.
- PR: Our spring PR intern will gain practical experience in PR writing, developing media contacts, media outreach, online research, and much more. Interns are responsible for monitoring the news and industry trends, finding and communicating with client influencers, seeking opportunities for client partnerships, and managing longer-term corporate projects.
- Social Media: Our spring social media intern will gain practical experience in strategic social media, online research, engagement, and much more. Interns are responsible for monitoring social networks and trends, creating and scheduling content, analyzing data, and managing longer-term corporate projects.
Experience and Qualifications
Current junior or seniors or recent graduates with previous internship experience. Must have writing, interpersonal skills and experience in public relations.
Our ideal candidate is someone with passion for the ever-changing communications industry with a team-oriented attitude who is able to meet deadlines and prioritize, as you will be working with multiple clients and team members.
Think you’re a fit for one of our open internships?