Careers At Integrate
Senior Graphic and Interactive Designer
Integrate is looking for an experienced senior graphic and interactive designer to join our team. The right individual will be able to interpret and translate client and team vision into visual assets and collateral while working with different teams across various industries and competing timelines.
The senior graphic and interactive designer will be responsible for:
- Conveying our company and customer needs into visually appealing creative, while adhering to multiple brand guidelines across varying industries and target audiences
- Designing print collateral, marketing materials, brand guidebooks and logos, online advertising media and more
- Designing, developing and editing motion graphics, video and interactive media
- Collaborating with web developers and designers to create functional user experience mock-ups
- Collaborating with new business and client services teams to develop visually impactful strategic documents
- Staying abreast of industry changes and trends and proactively making strategic recommendations for company and clients
- Design principles, such as: typography and color theory
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
- Ability to communicate to internal and external stakeholders
- Expert time-management and prioritization skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in-tandem with peers and change direction based on feedback from clients
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent certification and five years of relevant work experience, or nine years of relevant work experiences. Applicants with web design experience and understanding of HTML, CSS and content management systems are preferred.
If you’re ready to join our team, send your resume, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com. This position is available in Houston.
Director of Client Brand Development
Integrate is looking for a brand guru to join our team and oversee the development of client’s brands. This position works directly with our clients and collaborates internally with the account management, digital, creative and public relations departments. His/her focus will be to plan and develop brand creative and key messaging strategies for new brands and for existing brands that are changing course. The ideal candidate has the ability to “put themselves” in the shoes of the client and the customers to help develop a thorough bran initiative strategy.
The Director of Client Brand Development will be responsible for:
- Owning the entire brand creation process, beginning with initial client kick off meeting to the final client creative deliverable
- Leading and overseeing the development of all client creative, including surveys, messaging documentation, brand archetype development, voice/tone, logos, and colors
- Shaping brand standards and creating procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate
- Producing new ideas for client branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications
- Assisting in the creation of marketing, digital, social medi,a and PR strategy plans
- Researching and presenting data that impact the direction of client’s brand development
- Participating in internal/external brainstorms, staying abreast of industry trends, and fostering knowledge across all departments
- Becoming an expert in the client’s industry to gain complete understanding of what is needed for the brand to succeed
- A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices
- An in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models across traditional, digital, social media, and PR platforms.
- Generate innovative ideas to differentiate client from competitors – from both a visual manner and a strategic growth perspective
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven record of success while working under pressure and on tight deadlines
- Project management experience
- Must be a strategic thinker and creative
- Eight + years of experience developing brands and brand creative
- Experience working with and within marketing, digital and PR departments, preferably in an agency environment
If you’re ready to join our team, send your resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.