Careers At Integrate
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are motivated by reaching client goals on deadline and are detailed-oriented, we need to talk! Integrate is hiring for a Project Manager to join our team: an organized, assertive professional with strong communication skills who can balance multiple projects and timelines.
The Project Manager position will be responsible for:
- Creating timelines for each project
- Managing overall company schedule of project deliverables
- Communicating internally with account leads and teams
- Participating in client meetings to ensure feedback/changes are communicated to team and incorporated in projects
- Tracking and ensuring all deliverables reach client on time and without errors
- Helping define scope of work and allocating resources based on scope
- Owning the project managing tools for the company
Recent college graduates with business, management or supply chain management degrees are encouraged to apply.
Candidates should email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Digital Marketing Intern
Integrate is looking for a digital marketing intern to join our team for the fall semester. This internship opportunity is a paid internship and has a commitment of a minimum of 20 hours/week in our Houston or Austin office.
Interns at Integrate can expect to learn the interesting “integration” of digital marketing, social media and public relations from the pros! The chosen candidate will gain practical experience in competitive research; marketing tools research; supporting reporting (such as traffic, conversion rate, customer base growth, cost per acquisition, etc.); assisting team members on integrated marketing campaigns that use multiple channels to drive conversion; working with the web team to create, deploy and track digital aspects of campaigns; and more!
This internship is open to current juniors, current seniors or recent graduates majoring in marketing/business, economics, statistics or MIS. Candidates must be proficient in Excel. Only those candidates with previous digital/marketing internship experience will be considered. It is required that you have reliable transportation to the office.
If this sounds up your alley, we encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!