Public Relations AE
Integrate is looking for a public relations executive to join our team of passionate and innovative professionals! We are looking for a creative with strong writing and communication skills who can lead media relations strategies for clients.
The Public Relations position will be responsible for:
- Drafting pitches, press releases, media lists, award submissions, recaps and all interview prep documents for clients
- Monitoring media coverage and current events/trends to reactively pitch clients
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with members of the media
- Brainstorming and coordinating strategic communications plans, community partnerships and campaigns for clients
- Keeping up with industry trends and competitor’s media coverage
- Building and maintaining relationship with client
- Coordinating with social media team members on all campaigns
And, if you can have actually have fun while managing all of this, bonus points! You’ll fit right in.
Applicants must have at least two years of professional work experience, preferably in an agency setting. If you’re ready to join our team, send your resume, cover letter and writing samples/media coverage examples to [email protected].