PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Integrate is looking for a public relations account executive to join a booming team of professionals. We are looking for someone who can think creatively, juggle multiple tasks, be crazy organized, communicate with clients and media through great communication skills and be flexible with the insanity that often pops up in agency life.
The PR position is responsible for:
- Building and maintaining media lists
- Writing media pitches, press releases, media alerts, talking points
- Media outreach/pitching (must be extremely comfortable on the phone!)
- Media relationship development and management
- Handling media drops
- Monitor and capture all news clippings
- Research and partner outreach/management
- Keeping up with industry trends and following industry blogs
- Brainstorming, collaborating and participating in client and company activities
- Coordinate details of event with various vendors and partners and assist with events on-site
- Client communication, coordination, training and relationship development
- Coordinate with social media team member on all media outreach and campaigns
And if you can actually have fun while managing all of this, bonus points! You'll fit right in!
Applicants MUST have agency experience and at least 2 years of work experience.
If this sounds up your alley, we encourage you to send in your resume, cover letter and media coverage samples to email@example.com ASAP!